Career Education Programme (CEP)
To sponsor/facilitate graduate, post graduate and vocational studies of underprivileged children to make them career ready, enable them to earn their own livelihood.
The Carreer Education Program (CEP) is is a natural extension of the current programs being implemented by Sunshine to support education of children in primary and secondary schools – Sponsored Education Program, Educate A CHild & After School Study Program.
● Funds are proposed to be generated by two methods
· By creating a fund majorly from corporate CSR funds as also individual donors
· By finding a sponsor willing to undertake partial / complete finances for the education of a specific child – again corporate or individual
● 25% (or a percentage approved by the committee) of the total fees of the program will be borne by the student. Preferably he or she shall take a bank loan to avoid burden on parents. Sunshine team will help to get the loan from bank. This is to ensure a commitment level of the student once he or she completes the course.
● A separate fund (account head) will be allocated wherein entries will be made from donations exclusively made for higher studies or given for sponsorship of a particular case. Balance 75% cost will be borne by Sunshine Society from this fund.